Friday, August 6, 2021

Kinda Lost

Have you ever thought for a while that finding a job and money is not really what you are made for? We do it just because people do it but sometimes your heart is not really there

But there's no school anymore, no baby to babysit anymore everything is under control my job is done at that part, my first niece already grew older and independent... my second niece and other nieces and nephews already have their own caretaker now...

I actually love learning and teaching Qur'an too...

What do you do during pandemic?

When you are older but aren't married yet what are you doing (other than be dutiful to your parents of course)?

I love drawing but I actually do it to tell a story or when I'm sad or worried... But if there's nothing that I want to tell through drawings then I continue living... Going to school, watching, reading, etc...

It's just not it

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.