Saturday, August 28, 2021

I generate new me every once in awhile

I was torn between Arum in Jakarta and Arum in Bogor... Arum in Bogor is so easy not to have a handshake with non mahrom... But when I go back to Jakarta people not automatically avoid handshake with me. And then come Covid-19 I was torn between Arum before pandemic and after pandemic... Arum during pandemic never have a handshake with anyone whether female or male. And the old part of me feels it's rude to not have handshake with elders, but the new me feels I break rules if I have a handshake with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.