Monday, August 9, 2021

Building New Habits

This pandemic remind me of a quote
"The focus is not about destroying bad habits but on how to focus on building new habits"
You got me?

I mean like this...
The focus while we adapt to new normal...
Atau kalau bahasa Indonesia-nya tatanan dunia baru (sila baca lagi artikel GNFI tentang tantangan tatanan dunia baru di awal-awal pandemi yg yakin sekali bahwa wabah ini akan lama dan dunia setelah pandemi tentu akan ikut berubah)
...is not only about how to not catch the virus, so we stay away from club or crowd, illegal sex party, etc... But it's also more about how we work from home, have safe sex, and all that actually matters
Like how we generate wealth and food...
How we plant and take care of nature...
How we care more about our waste and hygiene...
Etc

Ah I found it
Please spare some of your time to read this article I seriously acclaim it's worth it

Ternyata sama aja ya jaman dulu di Jerman main layangan jg 🪁

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.