Thursday, July 5, 2012

T-Ara On Drama

As you know before, I watch k-drama :3

And I like some k-pop too :) But... just some.. I know just a little part of k-pop (not an expert in that field!) hhe

And actress, for me, is an important part to keep me watching the drama. And then I realize there's something unique. On recent years, some k-drama starred by some members of T-Ara... Wow! How talented! They are good, both at sing and act :D

Source: t-araworld.net

Soooo, here it is... I'll show you T-Ara on drama! :)

#1 Qri
as Young Mo - Queen Seon Duk (2009)
Source: asyadizi.com
Source: aliza-mehayu.blogspot.com

#2 Hyo Min

as Ban Sun Nyeo - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (2010)
Source: lingering-sententia.blogspot.com
#3 Eun Jung
as Yoon Baek Hee - Dream High (2011)
Source: seoulawesome.wordpress.com
Source: beautifuljiyeon.wordpress.com

#4 JiYeon
as Na Hyun Jung - God of Study (2010)
Source: xii4.wordpress.com
Source: vn.360plus.yahoo.com

My favorite one is Sun Nyeo! Beside her cute character, her dresses in the drama also cute hhe (^.^)v like flower mini dress for example <3
What about you?

Dear T-ara members, we'll always waiting for more drama from you! You are great ;) And for more appearances data from them (more drama and film, like eunjung on death bell) you can see it on wiki.  Have a lovely day :3

July 5th, 2012 

Post by A. A. W.

Images are not belong to me. I'm so sorry if I've mistaken the source, just let me know. And also, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.