Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Lazy Night 🐮

Still watching Eid al-Adha vlogs

Turns out this year Adha last longer

May be because of social restriction or physical distancing, while actually you can't really BBQ-ing by yourself or independently, so weird... It needs a lot of hard work, team work, togetherness, and for many mouths too... Better large cooking at once... But I think to avoid Covid-19 we reduce meetings so people tend to hold and storage their meat and cook it bit by bit for fews only some still sick too but alhamdulilah anyway however we celebrate it

Btw my home was sent a meal by newlywed

So cute it has ribbon above it of course no walimah/party/wedding reception but may Allah bless them endlessly

🍱🌼🎀

Somebody passed away again, a couple, husband and wife

Sometimes I really don't know whether I'm still alive or not after this pandemic, I'm really sorry if I ever wronged anyone, please forgive me and all my mistakes 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.