Thursday, July 1, 2021

On Being Exploited and Treated Unfairly

Exploited, colonized, controlled
I'm not a land/mother earth, but sometimes I feel it/those things too, till I forget
What it really means to be free?

Being free is not a once event I guess but it's something you should consistently fight for it

And exploiter, colonizer, controller they're pretty much the same we can't just hope they finally realized by themselves, what's really happening, rarely... They need to be taught... They need to be slapped... Whatever. But even after the abundant efforts you can't assure the change just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.