Wednesday, June 8, 2022

No, I Don't Use Pfizer

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Booster vaccine or Pfizer here are already widely use but I don't use it
There's a news before that it would be a mandatory vaccine to travel across countries (even to Saudi Arabia, for Umrah or Hajj)

But I don't care

Nobody ask, I know, so I'll stop here
But turns out it isn't a mandatory to go Hajj or Umroh anymore
Alhamdulillah

I didn't feel well, it's extremely hot at night so I sleep on the floor, but the day before yesterday it was raining really hard so I was really wet

Please stay alert, though the gov already ease the restrictions:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.