Friday, June 3, 2022

June

I love June
But people make it or associate it as a pride month
And I don't like it

I deny it and I would never accept it for forever.
Mind you.
I'll go away. Stop feed me and my children/youngsters with all of those things.

This is rainbow 🌈 not pride flag, not a symbol of LGBTQ+
I would forever tell the truths
My next generations deserve it, not deceptions, and confusions. May God protect me always. Betul lah. Sebenernya mereka ya yang menzalimi diri sendiri bukan Allah...
Lust is lust
And Allah doesn't like those who has pride in their heart
But it's okay to be proud of certain things for example you work hard to get 💯 and you got it and you're proud of it (your hard work) without being arrogant

Homosex is extremely haram guys. May God save you all from monkeypox and HIV/AIDS, don't be deceived. Leave your toxic friends and their drugs, stay close to Allah. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.