Thursday, June 15, 2023

When is The Humility Month?

I hope pride month is over soon. And I can go out of my house again.

Btw aren't we on cancer awareness month also right now? Nope? Okay, I'm sorry. Don't forget to feed your new-born guys. It reduce risk of breast cancer. And don't ever feel guilty for not being working woman outside. You're as functional human being as the other people outside. Everything would paid off your children health would be great and yours too.

Jadi Ibu Rumah Tangga tidak dosa. Jangan ngerasa bersalah. Mau jadi wanita karir atau Ibu Rumah Tangga pasti salah mulu. Udah terima aja jadi cewek mah tempatnya salah, kalau udah di surga nanti, udah nggak salah. Apalagi mau jadi petani dan nggak nikah-nikah. Salah banget udah. Itu mah udah pasti. Di tengah perubahan iklim gini. Dan semakin banyak pula tempat yang tidak ramah lingkungan atau hewan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.