Monday, March 30, 2020

Ningsih Tinampi Is Such A Good Show

I'm only ±200 mb away, and I really don't want to talk about corona virus anymore. Despite, bored, I'm actually unknowledgeable enough to talk about this pandemic. Dear self, it's enough, beware, you don't know much.

Btw, I just watched Jalan Kesembuhan Ningsih Tinampi on NET TV, and it just "this can't be real..." I mean a sick person went to this Ibu and she don't even diagnosed what kind of disease they face, she just blew... pat... the patient scream... so scary. The absudirty. But this is somehow a good show you know, you just can't help it, the crowd... the noise... the scene they make... the story they deliver... sometimes there's a genie inside the sick patient. And this genie talk to Bu Ningsih Tinampi so casually. They talk to each other like a friend you met at the coffee shop or mini market, and this is a part of the therapy. I just... I can't... What is this? Do people really get better? Oh my God 😱😱😱

I don't really believe it, but I keep watching and listening. Because it's interesting you know. She used al fatihah sometimes but from what I know it's not ruqyah you know it just I just know somehow it isn't islamic thingy. Please seek professional and medical help too.

I do believe Haji Naim who can help people from broken bone or certain ustadzh and ustadzah who really pray a lot, have many islamic+medical knowledge, where in their place still no reachable medical help too. But this one is different 😅


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.