Sunday, March 8, 2020

A Little Thing That Makes Me Happy

Random but if I were to write a grateful diary again, I'll add up: seeing Mba2 in a crowded public transportation take her time to text someone named "calon suami" in her phone is really :')

🙂
😌

Btw climate change is real guys 🥶🥵
Yesterday's weather gave me flu ❄🌬️
And today's weather got me dehydrated so much
The heat astaghfirullah 🌞🔥
Please stay hydrated and stay healthy 😊

A little confession
It's been a long time I didn't make infused water 💧🍋
Some of my friends used to think I'm on diet
But it's actually just to make the water have taste so we drink more
And actually (or more honestly) just following my brother and mum 💁

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.