Saturday, March 7, 2020

Cotton Fabric

I want to make a baby dress but don't know the right fabric
I once made a kimono using cotton fabric from mayestik but still too hot/warm

Lately the weather is extremely weird once windy, then too much heat, or suddenly flood
And any kind of clothes felts so wrong
Then I remember a dalil about a spouse is like a cloth
I got mental breakdown in my dressing room 🙂
I can't even find the right shirt 😩🛁😭🚿
But lately I'm just like stop stressing out you can't even choose cloth that suits you well
Just be happy and live for today and be grateful for any little things in your life
The way I see it my mom always help me buying new clothes and we do little fashion show every Eid in front of My Dad... I got my parents

My Saipul Jamil side wants to sing Lana Del Ray and The Neighbourhood now 🎤💃💁
👖👕🏠

But you know it should've been japanese cotton fabric in to ➡ kimono 👘
Should've suit well. What's wrooong??? Is it a wrong fabric? Wrong side? Should've been doubled with other things? First experiment? Wrong pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.