Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Coronavirus and Global Economic Slowdown

There are so many things inside my brain right now

Like #internationalwomensday
Did you know that corona actually hit China harder than economic crisis?
IMF in march 1st
so many things happening
And many more

IMF isn't always bad but according to history we, Indonesia, do have bad history with them... not only us though also South Korea, crippling debts and interventions, may be that's why we're such a good friend nowadays... same wound? I don't know

I wish our next generation do read history

Got mixed feeling between hope and wary
Remind me of this verse in surah al-Imran somehow


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.