Sunday, February 2, 2020

About Death

I don't know why, but I sometimes think I'm the only one who hitted by quarter life crisis the hardest, while many people so caught up in their addictions, drunkness, or chase of things may be
I think about death a lot
I'm not in a chronic suicidal phase anymore

And somehow I'm being observant too, I just realize those who don't know whether they believe in God or not, also have questions abouth death at some point

And you know, I sometimes think someone's death is just a phase people will forget you, everyone will get busy with their own life. People will be selfish anyway in the end. But no, it isn't like that...

Like today, I pray one of my grandma's favorite dua a lot recently, it's in the quran but with javanese langgam or melody... I miss many of my extended family members who already gone. Even after all these years, time seems irrelevant...

"When high hopes fall short, deeds are perfected"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.