Friday, August 7, 2020

Curhat dong

 


Financial sector is dark
We should pay more respect to Pak Boediono and Pak Hatta
Or else our Koperasi and Ekonomi Pancasila will be cursed

I don't like capitalism, tx

Btw
I find my old writings about money laundering
But I lost it again

And
Recently, feels like I just quit being someone's free therapist
Not because she's already happy
But because it's draining and I can't take it anymore

So I or we recommend her to go see real therapist or professional psychologist

Till today I'm existing on earth...
Now I understand why judge or law related works and therapist became highly paid
People after going to pesantren should just take psychology/neuroscience and open a clinic

This world full of crazy people
May you healed from whatever hurting you
Adulting didn't feel so good, my body is in pain, people are getting more reluctant to help and exploitative

I'll just play with trees 🌴 *hugging trees*

Didn't hurt that much

Alhamdulillah for today


Trees give you life

Human behavior make them suffer

Please behave well to trees help them grow


Even for a muslim planting tree is sadaqah jariyah 🐿🕊🐞🐜🕷

Jadi keinget tausiyah yg blm aku share di sini


Ustadz di TV ONE
Namanya tidak tahu ilang maaf ya Pak
Minggu, 2 Agustus 2020

Kisah amirul mukminin Umar bin Khattab

Ciri2 orangtua durhaka:
1. Suka melaknat
2. Otoriter
3. Tidak pernah mengaku salah


Please choose a wise one when choosing your parenting partner or spouse

May Allah save us from having those characters

Your children deserve goodness in life

Don't forget to visit your elders
See Ustadz too occasionally
They're not fatwa machine, they give you barakah, and helping seeker of knowledge helping yourself too InsyaAllah if we're busy ⚔👕🐏💰👑 or have weaknesses then help those who preserve and carry Qur'an like Sahabas... Umar, Ustman, Khalid, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.