Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Visiting Public Places Again

I'm going to airport tomorrow insyaAllah, it's been a long time since my brother already work back home and I already live back home too, is it still flooding because of construction and no replanting? Let's see

Are there any crack and scary car park road like before 🤔😲 late terminal 2 will be missed, so Indonesian and warm, you could also pray and pee anywhere on every gate, but I never really pee anyway in public toilet if not emergency, oh I hate how this world is getting more modernized and crooked and the beautiful old building abandoned and underestimated while actually more endurable and nature friendly, it's compact too just food stall, stair, lift, waiting room that's it, and sooo many trees, I love stair too many people are too addicted to convenience today I'm used to with emergency stair I hate how this place is getting more unfriendly, high building, while many of your neighbor live in a hut can't get enough sun and finally being "shoo"-ed all the earth and what's in it is Allah's all the land too not government's

Let's count it as a rehearsal 😅 I'm going to move to Sulawesi or Jogja if I get a job there, but I'm still trying really hard to be able to work here... Or may be my provision is somewhere out there abroad... I don't know but either way it's a good start again



I was just a child who've never been on a plane nor airport, my first flight is so much anticipated since I was really young and hearing the stories of many people, I'm thankful, but now I actually just wanna be home, I avoid crowd, this world is too demanding for me, it ain't that hard to be understanding that some people love being home I love to stay at home if there's no necessity to go out now moreover after totally stick to the health protocol during pandemic I'm really sorry for those who lost loved ones but I'm indeed one of those who find the good side of this pandemic I'm really thankful God sending this pandemic I don't have to go to physical job fair anymore it almost break my bones the traffic and transportation truly hell before, walking or cycling too polluted and excluded many arrogant car user, using public transportation too wasting time and tiring, overcrowded, now I need to go out again finding a job 😥 and meet people may Allah help me to be balance because being too social could be dangerous and also being on the opposite side of it

I used to love train too and amused by it

But it keeps getting more like zombie apocalypse than connecting cities and people we could do better I mean everyone's life is hard I mean what's the fun in making people suffer and muter-muter?

Same with motorcycle and/or car more over during rainy season argh 😫 floods everywhere 🚧 🌊 God have mercy on us 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.