Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Pekalongan 🤝 Jakarta



Me too

Well, I think I have a reason
The shore will move closer
(to Semanggi they said)

Semarang jg katanya dan masih banyak lg
Di luar negeri jg terdampak cuaca ekstrim lah salju meleleh trs banjir
Lega gtu... We're all in this together... This climate suicidal


But then if Indonesia can't makes pipe water for all and for hygiene like Japan
And the world still force to use energy inefficiently, even in pandemic, carbon emissions and all that stuff
What should we do with all of these climate departure?

Yg kaya hotel gtu katanya bener2 nyedot air tanah, ya juga si

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.