Friday, January 27, 2012

Pocari Sweat Advertisement Songs

Flying to the blue sky
The future is for us 
Beautiful day, you and me are here 
Go straight forward
Day by day, lets run together
Ryutaro Makino -Youth Sweet Beautiful
(Source: rbecksite)
How many times
Does each person fall in love
In their life?
If I can have
Just one unforgettable love
I’ll be satisfied
Heavy Rotation - JKT48
Originally by AKB48
(Source: kiwi-musume)

Udah kaya komik/manga contohnya..

Kenapa ya? Orang Jepang bisa bikin sesuatu yang ringan...
Tapi nyentuh... :)

Mild...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.