Sunday, January 15, 2012

My K-Pop Playlist This January

I like every music... And Korean Girl Bands are great choice too. I love them


Cry Cry
by T-ara


The MV is about 15 minutes.. Cool MV!
But if you just want to listen to the music, here it is:

T-ara - Cry Cry

Powered by mp3skull.com

Next Song

Step
by Kara
Actually, I knew this (for the first time) from galaxytab searching for star advertisement hehehe...


From lyricsmode.com I read the lyrics meaning of this song. Powerful and this is a good song!
Let the lyrics echoing:
"Jeoldae nan dora boji anh gesseo (Oh whoa yeah)
Apman bogi do shiganeun jjalba"
"I won’t turn back
Time is too short to even just look forward"
 Lovable quote :3

 And Of Course
SNSD

I love Gee
I love Oh
I Love Mr. Taxi
I Love The Boys
etc...

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.