Monday, January 23, 2023

Swedish Death Decluttering

I read again about someone in Swedish still burning Qur'an
Please stay safe and always be kind guys ❤️
People do protest and playing Qur'an to the embassy or something
Deep inside I don't accept it
But because of their ignorancy my heart can't giving up to keep being forgiving
Btw because of this I was reminded about earlier I read an article about swedish death decluttering, so people there have this kind of thing where they resorting their things, so they don't add up burden to the loved one who has been left
I think this one is so considerate and Islamic other than that story I've told you earlier Ingvar Kamprad always try his hardest to not being in debt he himself and his firm (moreover debt with usury)
They usually do this at 65, while they still have power to do it, and already need to prepare for their death
And it's not just for preparing death they also do it every once in awhile because there are many benefit to it anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.