Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sacrifice?

Too often sacrificing not always good.
Sometimes you hurt someone.
The one who always fights for you.
The one who wants to be with you, who always wants to be your best friend.
Finally, that person will believe however he/she try to hold you... the thing is you don't have any urge to hold her/him back.
You don't really need people.
You really hurt them who try really hard... fight for your own sake... but you just like "It's okay I won't take part."

People use drug, left by the one they love, bullied, see their parents fight everyday, etc and every-time they just like "It's okay. I resign." "I can't. I won't go.. I won't try." "I'm alone."

The truth is all we can do just help, support, and we would also like to do anything you want. But we can't change you. Surely Your Highness... your wish is my command. Because we love you. You don't realize. God's grace and mercy is everywhere
"Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves." Ar-Ra'd [13:11]
Please... Love yourself. Believe again. Wish again. Run again. You can fall but rise again.

And please, I beg you to shine again as before, but brighter, stronger, beautier... anything better than before.

Your friend.








Thanks: quran.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.