Thursday, August 16, 2012

So, I'm Home!

I'm feeling weird if I post nothing on you... Unless, once a month :)
Maybe I just need you :* wehehe.

So I spent 10 days in IPB bogor, do you know what I'm feeling? I'm feeling weird! Time passes so fast.. I still feel like a school student, but the truth... I'm a university student now.. How come?! Am I living two different dimension? Ahaha.

Actually, I want to tell you many things happened to me recently.. But in 10 days I have too many stories to tell to you, my hands would be tired then curse me! Hha. And I captured nothing there.. :( people said "picture tells a thousand stories" if I have no picture... so.. I must write it with thousand words?! NO! Thanks.. Wahaha.

But, keep calm.. I'll share to you a little part of my long story:
Yes! I have new friends
I have amazing dorm with amazing people inside of it
I saw horses!
I rode bicycle after long time I didn't ride any bicycle
I'm crying two days, continuously
I washed plate, spoon, cup, shirt, many things.. manually
But I gave it to laundry.. just once hhe
I walked MUCH! I slept MUCH! I used ojeg MUCH!
I really need money
And more more moreover

Ah! I have new phone (Y)
It's motorola XT530 Fire with Gingerbread OS
And I create this post from my new phone lhoh wehehe
God, I hope it will bring benefits to me, and I can control my time better than before after I got it... I'm so happy and relieve now
I want someone ( or maybe something -.-) hear me! Telling my stories.. Without any judgement..
Well, I mean just listening! Without too much risk, that after I tell a story people will make a conclusion that I am X, Y, ooor anything!
So, I got you and God :)
Much thank you for tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.