Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pangandaran

About My Journey:
On : May 16 & 17, 2011
With: Family! (Mom, Dad, Brothers)
Places: Pangandaran Beach (With The Story Behind Hill Around It)! Kampung Naga (Village With Special Atmosphere)! West Java!

That day is a holiday. I go there with my family..
Long journey with many transit place...
But It's great
 
Sunrise!

Than the journey In Pangandaran began!
From west beach, we got to east beach.. And visit a conservation there
Go to conservation, by boat, beach by beach
Many things we can see, in the conservation..
Like monkey! Too many monkey ahaha
Goa Jepang/ Japan's Cave
And so many more, until I got myself already tired. But happy!
So we go back to our lodging? By boat..
But we cannot go diving. Hiks.

My brothers behind me
Where is my Mother, Father, and My Oldest Brother? Somewhere in front of me... hhe.
Well, If you want more photos about Pangandaran, just go to google hhe
OR My Facebook Account

Have a nice trip too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.