Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ini Lagu Bagus Lho

#1


Parah! Gue cinta banget tuh liriknya. Sedih juga sih tpi bukan ratapan.. Ow Yeah! Loe Cewek Tapi Kuat! Bagus!
"It's been two years since I'm love with you
Bum! Bum! You break my heart
You said, girl I'm in love with her
But it's all right, I'm still alive yeah' ohh'
"
Lyrics Source: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/dcinnamons/#share

#2
Taio Cruz itu asik suaranyaa kita tauu. Tapiii lagu yang ini. Oh MY!
"I'm telling the world
That I've found a girl
The one I can live for
The one who deserves
"

#3
Lagu Coldplay di 2011 iniiiii... T a Da! Seperti biasa, lagu dia agak tersirat gimana gitu. Saya belum ngerti apa maksud tuh lagu. Tapi lagunya asik, bikin bergoyang.. Kata-kata yang saya suka? Nah ini:
" So you can hurt, hurt me bad 
But still I'll raise the flag"

Lagu cinta-cintaan udah, lagu asik udah, lagu cewek udah, lagu baru udah. Tp masih kurang! Nih! Satu lagi!


 #4

Lagu yang masih akan selalu ada ketika bete stadium akhir! This is it.
"I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah"

Terimakasih. Sampai sini dulu, karena masalah lagu nggak bakal ada habisnya hhe. Sampai jumpa dilain waktu. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.