Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Playlist This Month :)

Crave you
by flight facilities
i like it! the music like 90's song...


Like a G6
It just.. cool! And I don't know... ask my ear! She like that song...
> Watch on youtube

Chances
One of the soundtrack at Vampire Diaries, The Turning Point... not a new song but I like it!
> Watch on youtube


King of anything
by Sara Bareilles
Actually, this song more suit on my 2010 playlist.. I listen Sara Barailles' song, not just this month... I like Sara Bareilles.. her song and her voice.. etc. She is great..
> Watch on youtube

And the others?
Just go to http://www.traxonsky.com/
and found 20+20 Chart! That is one of the most radio chart that I like

or http://pramborsfm.com/ and click "Chart" tab
 from "4 - 10 Desember 2010 chart" I like:

Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars
Watch on youtube

Oh! I almost forget about: Mike Posner... Nicki Minaj... Ke$ha.. and the others.. but this is my breakfast time! See ya Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.