Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Opinion About:: The Vampire Diaries Season 1

This week I already done a whole episodes (from 1st seson) of  The Vampire Diaries!

And you must know!!! It is soooooooo coool! And addictive! I like the story so much, and the crew... I'm sure they all great! The effects are so real.. The soundtracks are so click! And the men characters are so whew! May be i'm too late to talk about season 1.. but, it's okay.. better late to watch it, than never.. right? It is an absolutely yes! hehehe

But I really sad because, many cool and beauty character must die.. in this season, just because they are vampires! like Lexi, Annabelle, Pearl.. they are cool and actually kind vampire..

The last episode of this season (22nd episode), make me inquire.. about many thing.. There are so many question that I can ask... I can't wait to watch the next season! And if you need anything to watch.. watch this TV serial! You'll definitely like it! There's no disappointed... I felt it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.