Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Mengelola Stres

Kayanya segala penyakit itu, pasti ujung-ujungnya disuruh mengelola stres ya?

I've tried
I reduce news intake
I'm reflecting on your ayah/words
Till share what scholars said
About climate departure from a hawai uni scholar
I share that tweet about saving phenomenon from Prof Atif Princeton Uni
Listening and reading transliteration and translation a lot from ulama/kemenag
It's the second time crop/harvest seems not really well some of my rambutan turn black many others plants' leaves are burnt too

What ever will be will be
Just spend and be happy
Just save some and be happy

Help each other we're on this together

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.