Friday, March 8, 2019

Giving Qur'an to a Non Muslim

This video https://mobile.twitter.com/islamicstrength/status/988433590894710784 is a man named David talking about his experience reading al-Qur'an and he's crying :') And now, in the middle of the night I remember when I rent a place in Bogor the houseowner was sooo kind and I really want to left a copy of Qur'an there. But I'm not. I'm scared ya Allah, would they read it or not? It's okay if they don't read it or give it to other muslim so it can be more beneficial. But what if they just throw it away? Astaghfirullahaladzim I should avoid su'udhon and just leave it to God back then :( But anyway all I have is my pink qur'an and I'm kinda poor that time so I think I need it too. May Allah forgives me. Though I feel kinda unease by the fact I left that golden moment of da'wah unused. Astaghfirullah. I should really be grateful by what I have, do good deeds, remember Allah SWT a lot. May forgives me and assist me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.