Saturday, February 3, 2018

You can born as a Muslim...

...and find Islam again ❤

Now, I don't say I'd rather die anymore... I perpetually seek refuge in Allah.
Actually, there's something deeper than "takut cowok" or afraid of men.
I don't know since 2016 am I depressed or PTSD?
But well, everything is fine and I'm assured Allah is enough.
He is the only one who knows what really happened and understood about the raging storm inside of me.
I have some concerns that I still can't quite explain.
It's too deep that words fail to express.
I still remember what really triggered me and how tears finally overflow and my heart feel kinda ease...

Anyway, everytime the anxiety strikes hard again I change my word from "Ya Allah take my soul" to "Ya Allah take me to baitullah, mecca".
If anyone out there ever been suicidal too this tips ☝ may be can help 😅 shifting perspective 😊.

The episodic depression (for now) is done.
Instead of overly anxious.
I just... embrace it.
My worries are valid and... It's okay.

New chapter 🎬

Action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.