Friday, November 16, 2012

Sweaters, I adore you❣


It's cold outside~
It's cold outside~

Warm up your day!

http://kaneto.tumblr.com/post/22861430650

I love scarves, jackets, knitted tops, coffee, curtains, blankets, autumn, books, cardigans and of course sweaters... It's because their calmness, warm atmosphere, details, and also their "melancholic and loner" impression :p

That's all I need in my "me time". When they are around me suddenly I feel warm. I shouldn't tell a story--sometimes I'm bad at it, especially love story. But still, they're comfort me.

Let's go back to the topic.. Recently, I started to addicted to lookbook.nu and I found it:


http://lookbook.nu/look/4135232-hearty-lacey
 Sooo damn cute! It's formal but trendy...

And yes! Finally, I got something to be shared for my new post on this blog... Finally~
This is another kind of sweater that I found on lookbook.nu ^^


Simple but attractive. Love the turquoise  

Ah! Let me tell you! Sometimes, if you click info below the photo in lookbook.nu, you'll be linked to the online shop site where you can buy the items...
By the way, I found these--when I clicked the details information... below lookbook photo of Mayo Wo (girl with hearty lacey sweater ^^):
Oh My! How cute (>.<)

I browse another sweater on YesStyle.com. Then I found this incredibly comfortable sweater!

I want one uwaaaaaaa!!!
Hey.. why all the girls there look so elegant? (° 3°) It must be sweater effect! Ahaha

I adore sweaters!!! How about you?
Happy Hunting!


Love,
-A. A. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.