Thursday, August 25, 2011

She's Great

As you know, I have looklet account (I mean this account)

I Just want to share.. Two others users on looklet.com ... I love their looks <3

First : Fana
Look! One of her adorable look:

She can combine effects, clothes, models to be great looks and you must know! she is friendly.
She also have many awards :D Congrats!


Look! One of her stunning look:
She can do many thing, while the others can't, she has many cool backgrounds' looks... I already follow and heart her.. I hope I can be her friend.. cause only friends can comment her looks.

And her awards... Chajang!
Thanks for looklet team... For everything I love your site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.