Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sara

Who don't know I really like Sara Bareilles??? Okay, no one know

But the truth is, I REALLY LIKE HER SONGS!
Weeellll I'm going crazy.

First I want to tell you, that I love music, but I never go to a music concert.
I really want to watch my favourite musician live!

The problems are:
I have no money
No transportation
No one to accompany

So when I read it:

You can imagine, that I looked so pathetic now. Yeah! It's my dream to watch her concert!
I have a dream when I finished school, then have a job. I will go to a concert. I must go to a concert! My friends and me who already have much money. And Sara Bareilles' concert on the top of the list: Musician's Concert! Must We Watch!

So, What must I do? Although I can join a competition may be, to get free tickets. I still can't go to Sara Bareilles' concert. Although I banked my money. I still cannot! How? to go there? alone? how to go back home from senayan? I must in a bedroom, of course, when night comes.

Yeah, we'll wait. May be Sara Bareilles would happily come back for me, when I grow up, when I am older. WHEN I CAN WATCH HER! Amin.
Ah! Or may be I can go to USA! Watch her, when I have much money, when I success! Ha ha! Amiiiiiin.

At least, I still can watch/listen her/her song on Youtube!
Watch this! Uncharted

Oh my! I just watch Handsome men on that video! Awaaww

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.