Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Scared

Dear diary,

"today I convinced myself
it was ok to give up.

"Don't take risks.

"Stick with
the status quo.

"No drama, now is
just not the time.

"But my reasons aren't reasons,
they're excuses.

"All I'm doing is hiding from the truth,
and the truth
is that..."


I'm scared, Stefan.
I'm scared
that if I let myself
be happy for even
one moment...
that...
the world is just going
to come crashing down,
and I--
I don't know
if I can survive that.



***

"Dear diary,

"Hari ini aku meyakinkan diriku bahwa tidak apa-apa menyerah.

Jangan mengambil risiko.

Pertahankan status quo.

Tiada drama, sekarang bukan waktunya.

Tapi alasanku bukanlah alasan, itu pelarian.


Semua yang kulakukan adalah bersembunyi dari kebenaran,

dan kebenarannya adalah... "


Aku takut, Stefan.

Aku takut jika aku membiarkan diriku

bahagia bahkan untuk sesaat saja...

dunia hanya akan menghancurkannya,


dan aku--

aku tak tahu apa aku bisa bertahan.


- Elena Gilbert, @The Vampire Diaries >The Night Of Comet


I really like that scene!
And in that part, Gravity by Sara Bareilles played
One of my favorite song... My favorite woman solo singer...
Sara Barailles :3


About that scene.. Don't you ever felt that before? When you feel like you're alone.. When good things just go, and you left there.. bled..
Then good things come to you, but you feel afraid, scared... 
  
 It's not about love at all.. It's about..
You're feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.