Sunday, September 20, 2026

Muslim Struggle

People nowadays in their 19 act like the world is about to end because they're still unmarried and working hard to build their life
And I'm in the background like "then how about me"
I mean people really do get married at 15 and 16 though I don't blame them some of youth your age have 3 children maybe already

And most of them are men
Like wow
You don't have to I mean I thought men are so chill because women have biological calendar of their own but then I just realized men also have sexual period or calendar tickin and because they're muslim they can't you know casual sex

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.