Saturday, January 8, 2022

Anak/Cucu Pak Ustadz di Gunung

 


Every once in a while, I think a lot about this toddler
So I met these children in the mountain or highland
We found mosque with some kind of pesantren (Islamic boarding school)
They take as to "tour" in their home or pesantren complex and finally in some kind of office or study room one of the youngest take a book and ngaji (recite Qur'an) :') he impersonate his grandfather or father I don't know he is on a journey not in the place at that time
MasyaAllah (And it's so cute! I mean he can't even really talk yet 😌 So wholesome 😖😫🥰)
May Allah grant us righteous children and/or offsprings 🤧🥺🤲🤗 Ya Allah make me righteous and bless me a good spouse and good children. Amen.
Rabbi habli mi landuka zawjan thayyiban
Rabbi habli mi landuka dzurriyyatan thayyibatan innaka sami'ud du'a
Rabbi habli minash sholihin

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.