Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Bit Afraid

Hi brain, or maybe soul? Are you tired? I don’t think you are tired. May be you are bored? I know, you are born as a wanderer, imaginations and dreams are kind of drugs for you. Maybe I’m not good enough keeping your good performances. It feels like thousands years I didn’t watch news, listening good musics and new artists, following good books and films.

Feels like it’ve been thousands years I didn’t see... the world.

“I’ll breath again.”

Sometimes I feel lonely, I felt prisoned by... nothing.

“It hurts to be here...”

I don’t know who I am... I don’t know who I want to be...

“What I’m gonna do?”

I’m a bit afraid...




Hey by the way I'm the one who makes boundaries and limits for you.

Sorry.

Maybe I'll be braver... but please not tonight, not these days. I'm just too weak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.