Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dear Mom


Dear Mom,

I live good here. Your daughter is healthy but still clumsy. hhe. I live so well here, I have so many new friends don't worry, they're so kind and funny, I just didn't capture it so much. I don't have camera nor a good internet connection to share it anyway.

Mom... Sometimes, I'm too tired, lazy, sleepy but since today I succeded to collect all of my tasks anyway. Your daughter do what she have to do it's more than just awesome hha. I'm hungry, I miss your dishes.

Mom... how can I be so tired?

Mom... I hate to be weak

Mom... can you still remembering me to do the pray?

Mom... can someone hate everybody at a time?

Mom... can someone be so burdensome to a person who usually being the burdensome one?

Well mom.... wie geht's? I hope you're also healthy cause I'm not gonna massage you when you're tired, distance is a kind of problem sometimes hhe.

I always pray for you, and I know you too..

See you,
Amel

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.