Friday, February 1, 2013

Blogspot Problems - Bad Day on Blogspot

#1 - I can't comment a post

Oh! COME ON I'm not a robot and I can prove it... You just won't let me

So, its a normal blog surfing time... then, I wanted to comment a post but when I clicked publish... CAPTCHA appeared and.. the following box--where usually we must write characters we saw on it--won't appear!!!
Junk.

#2 - I was rejected

Y U NO Tell me earlier?

#3 - Blogger.com hates me

Ok! Whatsoeveeeeeer! I want to write a new post. So shut up and don't bothering me repeatedly!

So, when I'm on my way to write this post.. that dialogue box keep bothering me! Even if I click on "Yes, I want to log in again" or "Close" Urgh... they're still appearing...............................
Kepo bgt si! You really don't have to know where on earth am I, okay?!

Mood: Bad

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.