Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Money



"Money is not everything, but everything needs money."


BUT we don't need everything right? We need what we need.. Everything is too overwhelm.

We don't live for money, we live to reach our dreams... (mine, is not just having money then being rich-man)

We would love to do what we love... doin our passion... then money will follow us.. is it right?

You can call me naive...
But I call it.. trust and faith
To my soul.. my passion.. my want etc.

not retarded.. I'm advance.. I've learned.

Money can be a measurement. In fact, the rich always seen by people everywhere. But we don't give a shit to people out there, who just can see us from our cover.. right?

Cause, we don't live to make them happy. We live to make ourselves, people we love, and people who love us happy--people who close to us.*

And people who close to me, also knew that it isn't money... the reason why we live. It isn't money which can make them and me... happy.

So, I choose to believe what I want to believe... that my conclusion for this topic is:
Really! Money is not everything.

God, thank you so much for much happiness you already gave and will give.. If just a "happiness" is already awesome. How about you... the one and the Almighty who gave it.
I hope I can be your true and real servant.

:)

*God is not a "people". But God loves us. And we love God. And we live for God :)
So sorry, I just don't know a suitable word to replace that "people" word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.