Saturday, September 3, 2011

fall in love?


Everything around me is about love, about girls-boys-and-something-between-it, about something imperfect but looks perfect because of it.
Everything I see, everything I hear, but not what I feel. Just like a dream, a fairytale, in a second seems so real but next second just....

Ha hmmm... So why don't just fall in love with someone? Simple.
Do I need? Or just want it?
Do I ready to take responsibility?
No, I do not... Emotional freak, active tears dropper like me? Could I be sincerely love someone without hope for being loved?
Hmm not this time, there will come a day when an ugly caterpillar transform, and become a fragile butterfly, and fly away, fly away as your wings can bring you to nowhere, just fly away and keep it like that until you'll find your destiny, fly away cause you can, cause you have wings, cause you already live uneasy as a larva without food to eat!
There will come a day, when I fall in love... then everything seems different...

Well, I must remember, how can we get up? Without fall first.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.