Saturday, November 27, 2010

What Usually I Do When "Stuck"?

Warning: Get ready to confuse okay? because i'm not a great writer. And my english ability is so bad.

_Prologue_

I start write it. (at 08.00 PM)

Now, I just don't know what must I share to you about me...

I shouldn't write a post now. May be, I better study for UAS (test for student periodicly, that can make me stress! or may be frustrate before start this war).

But I can't! I won't! I don't like to touch any schoolbook now. It is just like children who must eat vegetable.

Soooo in many momment like this, momment that I really want this time to stop, and tomorrow is come late because of anything. I choose to do something that can make me drift/wander/or um.. um... I don't know {terhanyut bahasa inggrisnya apaan si?}.

Yeaaaaaaah! This is it! I got the topic!

_And The Post Iiiiiiisss.._

What Usually I Do? To Spend Anxious/Hesitate/Worried/Confusing Time? Or Momment Like I Already Storied Above?!
{Waktu galau lah maksudnya, bimbang, gundah gulana.. ya pokoknya saat-saat seperti yang udah saya ceritakan diatas lah}



1) I Usually Read
Novel, Comic, anything, and anystory that can make me feel better.. This is a great way, to forget about my problem.









2) I Usually Draw
 Draw something that can make me feel better (again)... You know? when I'm in a good mood to draw something... it feels like: Just me and my drawing tools in this world. I can share anything that I want to share... to a piece of paper. (Please don't mind about the result, i'm not a great painter)








3) Write Something
write something that can make me feel better (again and agaaaaiiin ehehehe)....










4) The Best And The Most Easy Way: Imagine Something
It's unlimited! Undisturbable!










5) etc. Actually, I can't remember it now.. hehehe













_Epilogue_
*Okay, just for information.... words in the bracket like this: {words},
is words in indonesian language... I don't know the english words of it.
So why? I pretend to write this post in english? Because I learn english. :)

sorry, if this post confused you...
sorry, if you can't understand...
But, thank you so much if you already read this post, or comment it.. I really appreaciate it.

Finish! (at 09.10 PM)

Owh! I almost forgot... I hope this post can inspire you, if you don't know what must you do in a momment when you want time to stop. Because you are not ready if tomorrow come earlier. Already inspired? hehehe

But believe me. It's stupid. It'll be really better if I study now. So, my suggestion to you: Just get ready for your tomorrow, after that.. you can feel free to do anything you like.



So, May be the answer of the title:
What Usually I Do When "Stuck"?
I usually do something stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.