Monday, September 21, 2026

What Should I Do?

I feel like God already prepare for me a guy with deep Islamic knowledge, fun, gentleman, witty, responsible, rich, soft-spoken, diligent, hard-working but I'm not you know I feel like my vibes against it like I think I don't deserve him
God want me to have an easy purposeful life with loving family but I'm the one who still stuck and not accepting or blocking these blessings

I don't know I've always love or attracted to smart guy

But these days if he's smart and righteous it's really an ultimate defeat

I feel like I'm really that bad

But turns out, everytime, the worst kind of guy always expect so many things while the good one only want a normal wife for example "she just need to pray" something like that, but I was like I'm not this and that, and then he got married and it's really is he married to someone who pray... While the awful guys want a wife who can this, that, everything and he still unmarried... Or marry to someone I really I don't know how to say it not good enough as a person for me? Ooops lol. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.