So, I always start my bio, description, account explaination, etc with Arabic right? Like in Twitter loooong time ago I permanently use سبحان الله وبحمده... And btw I found another Arab women Emirati I think exactly like that wow I found my soul sister, I mean it wasn't directed, I ever read Ewing Sarcoma novel right and I see her in me too somehow btw though she's from Chindo background super far... And so many others, but I tend to you know find similarities with people out there and somehow that things make me feel normal, human, but also special in certain things. Okay back to the topic I write it because I genuinely don't want to label myself, it's not that I'm not proud of who I am, my history, my stories, my achievements. But I would love to think that I'm constantly changing and writing things about me while I'm still alive is I don't know it feels like limitating me, at first I do afraid that I would look too religious compared to who I am but so many of my friends, though they're I don't know not always Islamic may be they are proud of their Islamic identity so I just dust it off. And I just want to tell, why I use Allahuakbar in my YouTube channel that I intend for my professional presence on the internet? Something I intend to post about my education my trajectory of works or fields. I actually just do it accidentally, what's next I would write in my description. But it fit very good! So, in my high school year we have this teacher named Pak Eko, and he was like one of the people who work hard to help us go to uni or something and everytime or after our lab end he always invites us to say Allahuakbar together, so it's really dear to me that Allahuakbar in those years when you're about to cry facing tryouts after tryouts we would say Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar means God is great or God is The Greatest it makes us look down our worries, problems, etc and only Allah/God is the greatest everything else is nothing or insignificant.
So, other than that, when you hear adhan it started with Allahuakbar too. And I'm genuinely laugh but also sad when Trump looking for shelter when someone shout Allahuakbar. Btw this is suddenly pop up in my mind after watching this:
Is it still Saudi or already Yemen? I don't know, btw that's good intro. I'm sorry not pro Shia it's just my feed now full of Persian thingy including Iranian people joking about Yemen map taking over KSA, and all other countries allies with Yemen but not Saudi.
In conclusion, it's just psychology tricks to keep reminding my own self to keep saying good words only, to keep struggling/grinding, to stay true to myself and redirect to what my initial intention, etc. And of course as I said to not stop me from becoming this or that, labeling myself with just two or three most dominant branding. But at the same time I can exactly just posting anything because I don't promise you that I would only post about my studies, professional world, etc. Okay may be that's for today. Wassalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment