Monday, September 21, 2026

The Bad Side of Living in a Harsh World

People are so weird you can just talk a bit and "thanks for loving me" no I'm not I'm just being normal you never receive kindness?

I remember when I was a kid I pray I hope there's just one guy who like me because many of my friends are dating, and as an adult most of my friends already married and men was like not marrying me because they don't feel fit, but they treat me like love object

What kind of torture is this, I'm married to nobody but the worst part is you cannot just be mean to them or evil so you're just like keep "I need to be professional" but stop it I'm not doing anything for you I'm just living existing stop loving me you don't even do all the administrations
No it's not the worst yet, people would like "why you stole my heart and abandon it" no I'm nooooot I'm literally just existing talk a bit and I need to get hurried for my other tasks why should I, like, keep talking to you or showing up
You don't do anything to me you don't register as anything you're not my parents, my significant other, I don't have any obligations that should be paid to you, so people like giving love I never ask and demand for something in return, they just like, give me debt I never ever register/apply/ask for and keep asking payment for the amount of fresh fund I never receive or never knew it's a trap
The trial of trying to be a decent person

This always reminds me of one of my friend she already have someone a guy, and this guy only work to marry her, nothing else, and suddenly he got a girl confessing that she would k*ll herself if he leave her that's really super annoying he's not doing anything wrong his only fault is kind and they need to be separated, have long distance relationship, so he can just marry her

They get married though and live happily ever after. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.