Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2026

🙃

I miss my friends 😭😭😭
My nieces, nephews, my aunties, my cousins, etc
I don't want much I just need to know they're fine

But I'm so messed up I'm overwhelmed I can't talk to them one by one it hurts me a lot everytime I feel like I'm saying something wrong, they're busy and I'm too noisy moreover at night like this when I cannot sleep, I knew some of my friends who won't bother and just slap my mouth or tell me to just sleep but I don't know whose gonna be mad at me secretly I really can't read between the lines don't expect me to just communicate well over communicate please say what you really mean people can't read mind

Toddler language:
I miss my fwends
Ma niss, nephews, aunties, cousins, all
I want them to come or to invite me

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Do you know, how many stars in the sky? Do you know how many flowers in this universe? I don't know. But alone, or together they are awesome. I want to be like them.